Oasis Landscape & Irrigation is currently searching for a Residential Landscape Designer. This position assists Account, Production, Operations Managers and Business Developers in preparing quality landscape designs, estimates, and proposals for presentation to clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce quality landscape design with supporting materials such as sketches, elevations, rendered plans, photo images, etc.
- Create quality and unique designs within budget parameters and on a timely basis.
- Prepare accurate estimates and take offs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Contracting, Horticulture or related field of study.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3-5 years residential design/build sales.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Green Industry related disciplines, such as installation, construction, landscape maintenance, water features, irrigation and tree care, as well as knowledge of landscape terminology, plant materials, planting techniques.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal English communication skills.
- Candidate will demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office based programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record necessary.