Oasis Landscape & Irrigation is seeking a qualified and motivated Landscape Foreman.
Oasis is a full service, landscape design, install and maintenance company. We have been in business for 25 years serving the Atlanta area.
The Design/Build Landscape Foreman is responsible for all aspects of running a clean and efficient job site including but not limited to:
- Communicating with the designer, customer and crew
- Making tool and material checklists
- Completing daily work tickets and end of job paperwork,
- Training crew members
- Maintaining assigned truck, tools and equipment.
- Employee must have strong attention to detail to lead a crew of 2 to 3 people in the layout, execution, and completion of construction, hardscape and landscape projects on both residential and commercial properties with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Communicate and manage production goals with crew members, supervisors and clients
- Coordinate project work-flow
- Assign tasks sequentially, operating a variety of machinery
- Train subordinates in the best practices of installation and company standards
- Monitor tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance
- Track and record all job expenses including materials and hours worked
- Enforce positive company image policies (i.e. dress code, grooming, cleanliness)
- Conduct all job site safety briefings with crew members
- Ensure that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
- Ensure that all crew members utilize all required personal protective equipment
- Maintain job site cleanliness
- Strive to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- 3+ yrs experience in landscape construction with experience in retaining walls, patios, edging, planting, drainage, grading and sodding
- Experience working with perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees: identification and cultural requirements
- Proficient at operating heavy equipment including: front end loaders, mini-excavators, and skid steer machinery with various attachments and other construction equipment as needed
- Able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs regularly and 75 lbs occasionally
- Highly motivated and self- driven to find ways to improve job skills to grow within the company
- Manage direct reports efficiently
- Coordinate work flow
- Strong attention to details
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Dependable vehicle to get to and from work
- Available for long hours all year round
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Clean and professional appearance
- Able to pass E-verify
- Able to pass drug, DMV & background check
This position is 40-50 hour weeks, Saturdays occasionally. We are a family company and value our time with our families. This position provides year-round employment and the opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the industry of landscapers and stone workers.