The Irrigation Technician is responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining residental and commercial irrigation systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing systems and insuring that they function efficiently.
- Repairing and maintaining valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, locating existing zones and valves and performing pump repairs.
- Activate and deactivate irrigation systems according to seasonal priorities or pre-established schedules.
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits.
- Maintaining accurate inventory and strict cost controls to ensure job performance is within financial requirements.
- Emphasizing quality and maintain proper invoice.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 Years past irrigation experience in the residential landscape industry is required.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is needed.